Why Choose Us?
- • You will have a stable, long-term job at us
• You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, long-term, innovative projects.
• We are a young and cohesive team
• Work in a multinational environment.
• Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
• We support your development with language and professional training opportunities
• We support a healthy lifestyle with our own Sports Association
• We also provide a HomeOffice option
• We offer attractive benefit packages (Cafeteria)
Full Stack Developer
• Estimation & end to end execution of required changes, coordination with stakeholders as required
• Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of multiple applications or frameworks
• Translate high-level business requirements on multiple, complex requests into detailed functional, technical, and/or system specifications
• Test software designs and solutions (including unit testing and integrated testing)
• Build and maintain automated test suites for applications
• Support and respond to user queries or issues; determine the root cause and best resolution of escalated issues
• Work with data providers to communicate and define any data (including data quality) and reporting requirements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
• At least 5-10+ years of hands-on application development utilizing Java or another popular OO development language
• Linux OS, Scripting, Python experience
• Experience in the development of service-oriented architecture application, good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns and Git version control
• Solid understanding of DB concepts and working with relational databases (Postgres preferred)
• Experience in developing web services using standard Python or Java based frameworks/toolkits (REST, SOAP, JSON, and XML)
• A strong understanding of SDLC principles and experience delivering in Agile/Scrum
• Strong analytical and design skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective technical designs that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments
• A very strong communicator with the ability to interface directly with clients, vendors and analysts to ensure technical requirements and delivery align with expectations
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
• Knowledge of Financial services industry
• Proficient in DevOps tooling and practices
• Experience with Data visualization tools like Tableau
• Experience with Cloud based tools and technologies
• UI Design experience, specifically for web applications
• Experience in development of other application types (Web applications, batch, or streaming)
Jelentkezhetsz a szakmai önéletrajzoddal email-ben az email@example.com címen is!
Pályázatod benyújtásával az adatvédelmi tájékoztatónkban leírtakat elfogadottnak tekintjük.