Why is it worth choosing us?
You will have a stable, long-term job at us
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, innovative projects
We are a young and cohesive team
We support your development with language and professional training opportunities
We support a healthy lifestyle with our own Sports Association
We also provide a HomeOffice option
We offer attractive benefit packages
Web UI Developer
• Have an active role to improve and evolve our trading/reporting applications,
• Take part in design and implementation of new UI applications using Typescript/Angular,
• Work with Agile development techniques, including continuous integration and continuous delivery,
• Be able to work with traders and desk strategists to gather and understand requirements of applications and tools needed by them.
• 2+ years of experience in responsive UI development,
• Experience in front end web development, mainly in Typescript, Angular or strong willingness to learn it,
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly (eg: REST, Rxjs),
• Ability to work with sales, traders, and desk strategists,
• Analytical thinking, good problem solving and communication skills,
• Confident written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Interest for financial markets,
• Good Computer Science fundamentals,
• Experience in formal software development lifecycle (SDLC),
• Team player who is flexible and adaptable to a very dynamic environment,
• Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development.