Why is it worth choosing us?
You will have a stable, long-term job at us
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, innovative projects
We are a young and cohesive team
We support your development with language and professional training opportunities
We support a healthy lifestyle with our own Sports Association
We also provide a HomeOffice option
We offer attractive benefit packages
Senior C++ Developer
• Design, develop, debug and verify a C-based software library. The delivered library will support all functionality of several PCIe modules used in an embedded Linux environment.
• Write and execute unit tests.
• Develop proof of concept applications that demonstrate appropriate use of the library.
• Assist others in incorporating the library in several applications.
• Produce documentation according to ESS standards.
• 10 years of experience in software development.
• Demonstrated expertise in the following:
> C/C++ software development,
> Debugging tools,
> Version control and continuous integration,
> Verification strategies and tools.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, particularly within a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
• MS degree in computer engineering or a related field.
• Experience developing software solutions for PCIe-based systems in Linux embedded environments.
• Development of high-throughput data acquisition systems.
• Experience using Git for version control.
• Previous experience in Scrum project methodology.