Why is it worth choosing us?
You will have a stable, long-term job at us
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, innovative projects
We are a young and cohesive team
We support your development with language and professional training opportunities
We support a healthy lifestyle with our own Sports Association
We also provide a HomeOffice option
We offer attractive benefit packages
• Integrate, test and debug proton beam instrumentation systems that incorporate a variety of technologies, including electromagnetic devices, particle detectors, high-throughput data acquisition electronics and a variety of industrial automation equipment.
• Design and implement automated test systems that incorporate commercial test equipment and custom components.
• Based on test results and operational experience, design and implement improved electronic and electromechanical components.
• Develop software, primarily in python for testing, data management and analysis.
• Produce documentation according to our partner’s standards.
• 10 years of experience in electronics engineering.
• Demonstrated expertise in the following:
> Mixed signal electronic systems handling signals in the range of DC to 100 MHz, from ~pA to >mA and digitizer rates up to 250 MSa/s.
> Electronic test equipment, as well as measurement and verification techniques.
> Board and system level electronics design and debugging.
> Investigation of EMI/EMC issues.
> Scripting languages such as Python.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, particularly within a multidisciplinary team.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
• MS degree in electronics engineering or a related field.
• Training in formal verification methodologies and tools.
• Experience with industrial automation and motion control systems.