Why Choose Us?
- • You will have a stable, long-term job at us
• You will have the opportunity to gain experience in exciting, innovative projects
• We are a young and cohesive team
• We support your development with language and professional training opportunities
• We support a healthy lifestyle with our own Sports Association
• We also provide a HomeOffice option
• We offer attractive benefit packages
System Reliability Engineer
• Participate in the design and development of the Modern Platform in rapid iterations to quickly produce a version that applications can start migrating to.
• Develop auto-scaling, monitoring, alerting and remediation solutions for the platform and embedded applications.
• Participate in chaos engineering activities to make sure that the system can withstand turbulent conditions.
• Create dashboards to help monitor, check, and operate the platform and onboarded applications.
• 3-5 years of experience in software development in at least one object oriented programming language (preferably Java) and a scripting language.
• "DevOps SRE mindset", debugging complex systems and automating solutions.
• 3+ y experience with operating complex systems involving cloud.
• IaC experience.
• Experience in operating/troubleshooting applications in a public cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP).
• Experience with one or more popular application monitoring tools (ELK, EfK, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.).
• Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• Chaos engineering tools
Jelentkezhetsz a szakmai önéletrajzoddal email-ben az email@example.com címen is!
Pályázatod benyújtásával az adatvédelmi tájékoztatónkban leírtakat elfogadottnak tekintjük.